Saturday, June 14, 2014

It's Summer!!!

Hi, everyone!!! I'm Josephina and this is my first blog post on my very first blog!!! Some of you may know me as Josie DeBord, and if you don't, then Hi !!! I've always wanted to blog, so here is my blog! I love fashion and all my friends love my fashion sense. I have a very AWESOME middle school [C'mon, It's summer, enough with school!! ]


Fashion line! I might only be a 4th grade graduate, but I can still design clothes for older kids!!!


About me;


I go to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School and Parish, I am 9 and a half, my birthday is November 4th, I have blond hair, and my favorite colours are orange and white. 


MY FIRST DESIGN:


*Tanktop dress
*Top of dress is black with pink heart
*bottom of dress is pink and frilly







4 Comments:

At June 14, 2014 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Josephina said...

Wow- you have such a great fasion sense. I can't wait to see your next blog updates. Have a great summer!

 
At June 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Josephina said...

That last comment was from Dad

 
At June 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Sam DeBord said...

I will pay $4,995 dollars for that dress and not a penny more!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Josie...I love your blog and am looking forward to reading it through the summer. If you're going to write about Spampy too I will make sure that Austin reads your blog with me (We all know how much he loves mindcraft too). I love your first design (I'm trying my hardest to like pink) and I can't wait to see more. You are a smart cookie and amaze me every day...LOVE YOU, Aunt Natty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home